Water - Is there a crisis?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water crisis? Forget about it!

Go down

Water crisis? Forget about it!  Empty Water crisis? Forget about it!

Post  Erik teh J0K3R Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Good people of Aylmer. I want you to think about how bottled water is good for you and all the other ways that it can be good for the world. this post will be about all the rights about water privatization.

The water companies bottle water because they feel that if there was no price on water people would over use it and we be out of water faster than the stupid environmentalists say we would with the companies. What are you going to say about that one guys. The bottled water is a bunch better than the water from the tap that all the noobs use because there like. "its soooooo much more healthier for you." But I'm like. "bottled water is purified and tastes sooooooo much better!" The companies the privatize water make it better for all the world by making water wells for the less fortunate like people in Africa that have to walk 5 miles for fresh water every day. They make it a lot easier and most important Healthier. I don't see any wrong with the water companies they make our economy good and help the world out a bunch. lets see those environmentalists try and find an excuse after they read this God-like post.

Right wing for the win!

Twisted Evil
Erik teh J0K3R
Erik teh J0K3R

Back to top Go down