Water - Is there a crisis?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water for People Not for CA$Hs!

2 posters

Go down

Water for People Not for CA$Hs! Empty Water for People Not for CA$Hs!

Post  SirTimothyMacDonaldPlante Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Bottled water... why is it so big? Well time to answer my own question. I can understand why they say people rather take bottled water over tap because they send out lies, for example its safer and much more clean then normal tap water. But company’s say that they’re bottled water is clean, well that is wrong; because they don’t even say, what they are going to be putting into that water to make it "Better". The main products they use in their bottled water, to make it for us are not even good; In the first place what they really put in the bottles? For example they have cleaning compounds, signs of bacteria and mold and much more. Personally I don’t understand why people are buying these bottles if they’re problems with them and disgusting things in these cleaner bottles. I came home from first starting this project and told my parents about how much money we are wasting while we buy these bottles and what we are getting from these bottles, which was from Costco twenty four packs for around twelve dollars. We then went out and bought a Brita filter which was only thirty dollars and will last for six months compared to the bottles which we bought every month. People and myself are wasting money on worthless and not needed bottle waters and giving the money to people that don’t and shouldn’t have, because it’s free everyone should have it, we could all go buy a Brita Filter.
-Thanks Timothy

SirTimothyMacDonaldPlante

Back to top Go down

Water for People Not for CA$Hs! Empty RE: Water for People Not for CA$Hs!

Post  alex moncion Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

I agree completely.
Bottled water companies are always trying to seduce us with labels of mountains and rivers. It’s sad to see most of these advertisements work. Usually people buy bottled water because they think it's better than tap water. Actually 20% of bottled water products are tap water. The only difference is the city checks it's water about several times a day, when bottled water is only checked once a week. Some bottled water is found to be worse than normal tap water. Also bottled water cost somewhere around 500 times more than tap water. Imagine paying 500 times more for anything else. Think about buying a sandwich that cost 10000 dollars. If people really need water in a bottle, we should all use reusable water bottles. If people are really concerned about the quality of their tap water they should just buy a water filter because bottled water is useless and worthless.

alex moncion

Back to top Go down

Water for People Not for CA$Hs! Empty All for the CA$Hs?

Post  SirTimothyMacDonaldPlante Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:51 pm

I also agree with you.
They even have a company that is simply taking public water and putting into a filter to reuse. If you don't know what public water is, it is the waste water we use and that goes down the drain. This company that owns a warehouse in London just got called out by the owners themselves that they use this kind of water. The owner is Coca - Cola which is a huge company in the bottle water industry, Now just think how many people that have been drinking this kind of water and that is spending the price for water that is probably worst then tap water. These people are getting away from stuff that shouldn't be legal.

SirTimothyMacDonaldPlante

Back to top Go down

Water for People Not for CA$Hs! Empty Re: Water for People Not for CA$Hs!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down