Water - Is there a crisis?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O Infinity and Beyond? I think not.

Go down

H2O Infinity and Beyond? I think not. Empty H2O Infinity and Beyond? I think not.

Post  Aliab asdfghjkl Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Let's talk about our quantity of water. Most of us already know how the water cycle rotates and how water isn't created or decreased but constant. Everything on earth that's alive uses it, and needs to use it as frequently as possible and cannot live without it. [Fact:] The worlds currently moving into a shortage of water and many areas like California and Africa are constantly losing its availability. [Fact:] Our earths population is only increasing BUT the water is still going to remain constant. 

Honestly, how many of us don't want to believe (other than accept) that our water shortage days are only going to get worse in the upcoming years? Sure, we can keep using our water freely, but we'll have to face the darker days when we end up using too much per person having the recycling processes take much longer to go in effect.

I for one do not want to have life end that way therefore I am a supporter of the privatization of Canada's water. This is because I want to expel the long term effects that free water would have on my children and grandchildren, by saving it and the only way to get people to save is by putting prices on it. An example in moneys effects on saving is our oil crisis. When it was cheap, we wasted it to the extreme but now that it's expensive we want to save every gallon we can. Why do we want to wait until water becomes expensive and prestigious like oil? Wouldn't you rather having to pay for it cheaply and continuing on it's preservation?

My opinions are central, I'm not usually a right wing supporter but in such a serious case, it's my only choice.

Aliab asdfghjkl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum